Ir al contenido principal

Some things about me...

Hi, my name is Francisca Matamala, I'm 21 years old. I was born in Santiago de Chile on October 23, 1998 in the commune of Puente Alto, I currently live whit my mother Angelica, my older brother Felipe and my two dogs Leo and Tomy, i really love them. 

I'm in the third year of architecture degree and in my free time I love to painting and drawing. I really like traveling especially touring Chile, is my dream know it all. I consider myself a friendly an positive person because I'm a faithful believer that what you give you receive. 

Well i really hope you enjoyed reading this little blog on some things about me.

Bye, cheers.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Piscola?

Hi you!! You probably don´t know me and that is why today I will tell you a little more about my musical tastes. Music is  something essential in my life, I don´t see myself without being able to listen to at least one good song a day.  This is why I will tell you about: Da Tweekaz,  my favorite duet in the industry. This Norwegian hard-style duo is made up of two great DJ's: Kenth Kvien and Marcus Nordli, and currently occupy the N°68 position in the DJ Magazine, being one of the most sought-after duets worldwide. The first track that I heard from them and with which I fell in love with their music was "Heroes", a song that is dedicate to all those heroes without capes who day by day work for the well-being of others (for example: Firefighters, red cross, people who give food to people without resources, etc)( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=360qEjSpGdI ).  In 2015 at the last "Defqon-1" festival that look place in Chile, it was when I heard them live for the f...

My blogging experience...

  Hello guys, today I want to tell you about my blogging experience... I really enjoyed writing these posts, because I feel like they really helped me improved my writing and learning in English. I loved being able to tell you more about myself and some of my favorite things in the world, it was a super satisfactory experience, I never believed that I would make publish my most intimate things, as it was whit the post about my favorite photograph. I thank you teacher for this initiative, which in the circumstances we are in, it was successful, I also thank all of you who took the time to read and comment on my publications, ¡It was very funny to read them! I'll probably keep writing about anything, as I feel like it was a nutritious exercise and it really helped me rest mentally. I love reading all your publications, because I did read them ALL, thanks to this I expanded my musical genre, I laughed, I learned new things and above all I enjoyed. Thank you all for the experience and ...

My dream career...

When I was about 16 I decide I wanted to study engineer, but the first time I gave PSU I did not have satisfactory results. So I gave the test a second time and in the course of that year I completely changed my mind and ended up studying architecture.  Obviously that was not my dream career when I was a child, much less my dream job. I feel that I had somewhat crazy expectations because I wanted to be an astronaut and live on the moon, that was like at the age of 10 or so I also like everything what had to do with astronomy. When I apply for a second time to enter university I really only applies to architecture career and only in this university. I consider that I have some artistic and mathematical aptitudes and frankly it was this and the influence of my parents that led me to decide for this. Currently I have been studying architecture for 3 year and I really learned to love the career, at gunpoint in the first year. It has become my dream career...